TuckerGardner New Homes, complemented by our Development, Land and Planning Services division, is recognised as one of the region’s market leading new homes specialists. We are influential in the local markets of Cambridge and Ely and operate within close proximity of all our branches, catering for land sale and acquisition, consultancy throughout the development process, new homes sales and investment.
Our objective is to achieve maximum revenues for our developer clients within the shortest possible timescales. Carefully considered and individually tailored marketing strategies together with the use of our network of local offices and award winning website help us achieve this objective time after time for our local and national house builder clients.
We offer all our clients:
- Expert local knowledge and reliable comparable evidence on pricing.
- Analysis of market trends in relation to size, design/specification and facilities
- Analysis of local/international demand/supply including competitor analysis.
- Development consultancy-assessing the unique strengths and weaknesses of each site.
- Detailed appraisals at pre-planning/planning stage advising on unit type and mix in order to optimise sales revenues.
- Full branding service including site branding, brochure design and production, imagery/CGI’s design and production of newspaper advertising and website material to match.
- Design and production of office/sales suite material to be consistent with site branding.
- Recommendation on relevant and successful marketing campaigns.
- Coordination of all aspects of programme and launch events.
- Show home/site representation and agency sales support from dedicated New Homes team.
- Management/progression of sales process to completion by dedicated New Homes staff.
- Rental market and yield analysis for investment buyers
- Regular meetings, feedback and activity reports to client teams including recommendations on strategy/phasing.
- Accurate and comprehensive analysis of current and likely/predicted market prices relevant to each scheme.
- Awareness of local market activity and forthcoming developments likely to affect sales/pricing.
- Management of show home/site representation (if required) and agency sale support by dedicated New Homes team.
- Recommendation and handling of reservation process including reservation deposit strategy.
- Handover/completion day assistance
Developers we have acted for