Swifts Corner, Fulbourn, Cambridge

Guide price: £262,500

75% share of this 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow

Calculate mortgage Calculate stamp duty

The property is held under a 75% shared equity scheme available to owner occupiers. There is a rental charge of £171.70 which includes a service charge per month, made payable to Accent Group to cover their 25% share, a purchaser can then raise a mortgage for the other 75%. For advice on the scheme and obtaining a mortgage please call our Great Shelford office.

The front door leads in to the entrance hallway which includes sizable built-in storage and access to all accommodation. The spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property. The kitchen/dining room offers a range of base and eye-level units, sink with mixer tap and a range of integrated appliances, such as oven with a four-ring hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.

The master bedroom is a good sized double and benefits form built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is a generous single bedroom. The accommodation is completed by the bathroom which comprises of a walk-in corner shower, low-level WC and pedestal wash basin. The property further benefits from a good sized attic accessible by in-built stairs with good insulation, providing further storage space.

Outside, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn with a patio, garden shed and rear access gate leading to the car park where the property benefits from one allocated parking space.

Fulbourn lies 4 miles south east of Cambridge and adjoins the city boundary at Cherry Hinton. It is a village surrounded by open, undulating countryside, close to the Gog Magog Hills and within easy reach of the famous "Gogs" golf course at Shelford Bottom. Communications are excellent, the village lying within a few miles of the A14 and M11 and there is a regular bus service to Cambridge. The parish boundaries follow the Roman Road and Icknield Way to the south west and Fleam Dyke to the east which is excellent walking territory. There is an active village centre with numerous shops, an excellent village school, the whole centred around the 13th Century village church of St Vigor.

Buyers for the property have to register and be approved for the Shared Ownership scheme with Help to Buy at www.helptobuyese.org.uk.

Download Energy Performance Certificate

Configure your mortgage settings to calculate personalised monthly payments for each of our properties.

Example for this property:

£979.81
OK
This calculator should be used for guidance only, actual mortgage deals may vary.

Select your situation to calculate the tax payable:

Property type:
More info »
By buying this, will you own more than one UK property?
More info »
This calculator applies the UK tax rules (effective April 2016) for purchases by private individuals of freehold properties. It should be used for guidance only, actual tax amounts may vary.