TuckerGardner Residential Limited (TuckerGardner) was formed in 2005 by the merger of two market leaders: Tucker Gardner Partnership (established 1989) and Camflats Property Management Limited (est. 1983).
- Residential sales, including valuation, sales advice, EPC assessment, full property marketing, conveyancing recommendations, accompanied and trained viewings, offer assessment and sales monitoring system.
- Residential lettings, including appraisal, full management or let-only service, EPC assessment, full property marketing, letting-specific insurance policy, inventory, accompanied viewings, tenant vetting, tenancy deposit scheme, rent setting and collection, property inspections, in-house maintenance and tax accounting service.
- Buy-to-let advice for prospective landlords, including market monitoring, property viewings and purchase negotiation.
- New homes service for national and local house builders.
- Land and development agents and acquisition service.
- Planning consultants offering specialist advice on development land sale and purchase, from recognising potential to obtaining planning consent.
Staff and offices
TuckerGardner employs over 70 people and has specialist offices in Cambridge, Great Shelford, Histon, Saffron Walden, Sawston and Ely.